People tried poisoning me
I suspected the girls at work and vicar of the local Christian church was poisoning me. As I think I saw them put something in my water then when I took a sip I got chest pains like I was having a heart attack.
Then one day I was laid on my sofa and I died for 1 second from a heart attack and went to hell where I saw Laurie as the devil and she said “it’s you” before coming back alive. The spirit of Jesus told me to drink water. So I stood at the kitchen sink drinking glasses of water and as I did souls in the red wall and hell on the right went up to the white wall and heaven on the right. Souls kept asking to be saved. So I drank more water and souls went up to heaven. The next morning I was healed. This is another religious experience of Circleism
Comments
Post a Comment