Oh No I Created A Monster

 

Oh No I Created A Monster

When I was in mental hospital on cusworth ward allah the god of war and soil asked me for a weapon. I tried to give allah something safe so I said a cigarette lighter and you can kill people by lighting their cigarettes. Allah then said I need a second weapon i said a taxi you can charge people to win soil. But I didn’t realise how resourceful allah was now there is massive wild fires in France and people driving into crowds. I didn’t realise that I had created a monster. What I thought was a peaceful religion had been turned into a religion of terror by allah. As allah wants to expand the religion through force. I really wanted a peaceful religion but allah is a real god of war and soil. Now allah said I need another weapon. I didn’t want any soldiers or people to die and just thought maybe allah can get rid of oil refineries that are killing the planet so I said drones. Now allah said shut up and let me do my job. Allah turned me into his Darth Vader. Remember allah always needs an enemy to do his job so expand the ring of fire. I’m going to take over the whole world with circleism. Inside the ring of fire; Zeus kingdom of renewables and people growing their own food and making love. Outside cigarettes and war. Now we take things slow and let the new countries absorb the new culture of circleism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circleism

Circleism

I got paid by father god