I want babies
I Want Five Babies – Building a Family for the Future
I have a big ambition for my future: I would love to have five children and build a large, close-knit family.
For me, success isn’t only about money, business or possessions. One of the greatest things I could achieve would be creating a loving and secure home where five children could grow up together, learn from each other and have opportunities to build their own futures.
Five Children, One Family
Having five babies would certainly mean a busy household. There would be sleepless nights, nappies, toys everywhere and plenty of expenses, but there would also hopefully be laughter, birthdays, family meals, holidays and memories that last a lifetime.
Most importantly, I would want each child to grow up knowing that they are an individual. They should be encouraged to discover their own interests, talents and ambitions rather than simply being expected to follow somebody else’s path.
Building Something for the Next Generation
Part of my motivation for developing Stovin Advertising is thinking about the long term.
I’d like to build a successful family business that could provide opportunities for the next generation. When my children became adults, they could choose whether they wanted to become involved. One might enjoy web design, another marketing, another sales or finance—and some might decide to pursue completely different careers.
The opportunity would be there, but the choice would always be theirs.
A Home Full of Life
My dream is ultimately bigger than having a successful company.
I want five babies. I want a large family home. I want a household full of life, and I want to build something worthwhile that can continue into the next generation.
Business can create financial security, but family can provide a completely different kind of legacy.
That’s the future I’d like to work towards: five children, a strong family and a successful business capable of supporting opportunities for generations to come.
Comments
Post a Comment