I want a date

 I Want a Date Tonight — My £100 Companionship Budget

Sometimes you don’t want to spend the evening on your own. Tonight, I’d simply like a date: someone to spend a little time with, have a conversation, share a drink or meal, and enjoy some good company.

I’ve set myself a straightforward budget of £100 for the date. I’m not looking for anything extravagant. The important part is having someone whose company I genuinely enjoy.

Because I run my own escort and companionship business, I’ve also set myself a personal rule: if I’m going to arrange a paid companionship date, I’ll only date someone who works through my own agency.

For me, that keeps my personal spending connected to the business I’m building rather than paying another agency. It also gives me first-hand experience of the companionship service from a client’s perspective.

The arrangement should still be completely voluntary and professional. Working with my agency doesn’t mean anyone is expected to date me personally; she should be able to accept or decline an invitation freely.

So that’s tonight’s simple ambition: £100 available, a relaxed date, good conversation and enjoyable company. Sometimes a pleasant evening doesn’t need to be complicated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circleism

Circleism

I got paid by father god