I’m starting to get slightly angry again

 I’m starting to get slightly angry again. Google is still not ranking stovin for web design Doncaster.  I’ve started clicking on baby formula adverts again. I start thinking I need to created more co2 to cause global warming and think again about ordering another kfc takeaway to cause more global warming but I’m not hungry yet. I’ve started running the water again now and then to cause drought so people die of thirst. 

The neighbors revs up his motorcycle to make noise to wind me up. Then says I can’t believe he doesn’t attack. I chuckle to myself and think I’ve done

  • Adsense
  • Clicking on Google ads
  • Running water
  • Shaving my hair 
  • Putting on the heating
  • Using a microwave 
  • Packet of fags 
  • Jihad of a kettle 
I think I have been hiding my anger well. 
All the circles that are on my side follow the religion and grow your own food so you can afford to pay your taxes to support me. We need a big community of circles. Common google fucking rank me for Web design doncaster your pissing me off. For fucks sakes Google I’ve already sold my car and two houses. Fucking he’ll Google for fucks sakes please rank me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circleism

Circleism