Venom

 Laurie Jade Woodruff destroyed my dreams. I was deeply in love with her. I even called off my engagement to sycah because I wanted to marry Laurie and she was the girl for me. But Laurie went and fell pregnant to Ian Parker an aggressive arsehole that used to shout at Laurie. I can’t stand that child. Then one evening I was laid in my room and the voice of Ian and Laurie spoke from the Celin. Ian said get him Laurie and I felt stabbing pains on my body. I darted about the house in the dark hiding from Laurie. I called an ambulance and when I got to the hospital I ended up in a trance walking forward with my eyes closed saying Adam don’t trust eve repeatedly. The women nurses hissed like snakes and at the end of the corridor my body squirmed up and down with my eyes shut when I looked down I saw a firey pit and when I looked up I saw a bright light. Just as I felt myself about to ascend upwards the doctors dragged me back to a chair and started injecting me with things and said “I just saved your life”. They moved me onto a ward and I met two angels. I was on a water drip and allahs angel put concentrated venom magic in my water so that I won’t be a slave to another man’s children and angel gurda put Jesus forgiveness magic in my water. But there is still venom in so I don’t want a girlfriend with other men’s children. The next day I saw people with red eyes and I heard my mum listen to Laurie talking to Jesus saying “that’s not very nice”. My mum then came out of the room with red eyes. 

This is just another religious experience of Circleism




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circleism

Circleism

I got paid by father god