We need a big war

 We need a big war to clean the uk. My life force was used to grow food to feed other men’s children and not mine and I donated tens of thousands to other women such as sycah gormley like who I gave £3000 to have my baby then she didn’t even show up. I just say let these children be solders. Don’t get mad it’s not my fault that the girls fought nature by having other men’s babies. Now you have turned me to the dark side of the force and I say let them be soldiers in 7 years time. While I now refuse to use condoms to have my own baby. Now I’ve got banned from all the other escort agencies where I was supporting other men’s babies. Now I get disciplined and aim to have my own baby through my escort agency Steve lions escorts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

150 towards my house

Circleism

Circleism