Commission rates




 I am looking for sales consultants.

I pay the following commission structure:

10 % on web design projects

10 % on graphic design projects

30 % on SEO projects

30 % on Pay per click management fees. 

This is just a test David. Try and sell that logo for £15 and you keep the money it’s yours. Don’t tell me I’m not very well have you seen my sword it’s the future. Distributed computing. You will see my sword in Harrogate. I need a sales person to cover Harrogate. I have the power of Gods wind behind me. I’m a circle at the end of the day. 

Www.stovin.co.uk 


Put that £15 down to foraging and you will understand me, you won’t beat me on prices. 

I went to Blackpool to fish. I didn’t catch anything and didn’t eat for a week. How’s the fishing in Scotland David? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collapsing economy